Search

9.10.10

Self

Everyday I only see myself in dark place that no one would want to hear nor see. I sit and laid idle, lost in time. Everyones cheerful smiles I have to vision seems fade and blurred. The days heads on when I stop closed into myself. Burden and hatred fills within me that only smokes appears my breath. I'm locked in time that I struggle to see myself, me who could change from a blink of an eye. My words spoken but in a different voice and stings that pull my heart. I lie idle without a voice to command my own, bearing every thought I can't do on my own. Without a release I suffer on silence and the hurt that I done to myself bears the marks of hating myself. I know that I can change, but every change that I want stops me with a sound. I do bruise and bleed but no one can see the damage in the dark place that I lead.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We may not know each other in person, but I really care a lot about you Yue. Posts like these make me want to know more about you.. how you view life, what sort of conflicts do you face every day.. what sort of person do you want to be? And suddenly, I feel silly saying all this to a person that's almost a complete stranger.

They say time heals all wounds.. and that's total bull shit. All that happens is we learn to live with it-- whatever is hurting us, we just learn to live with that pain. I just hope no matter what you have buried inside of you, you find yourself still able be the person you want to be.

Was that too over dramatic and cheesy? Aheh!

Unknown said...

I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU YET!
Just a friendly reminder.

Scales said...

Still think of you and check back to see how you are. I hope you're well!

Scales said...

I realize this is probably becoming ridiculous, but I couldn't help but check back again.